Many would agree that the dedication caregivers put in caring for their loved ones and giving them continuous support is absolutely remarkable. And we do too.
Which is why, to appreciate all caregivers in Singapore, we partnered with Ya Kun Kaya Toast for our "Give A Cuppa Care" campaign! This campaign encourages people to treat a caregiver they know and remind the latter to take breaks as they go the distance in their roles as caregivers.
From now till March 6, 2022, you can purchase a gift voucher for a regular "cuppa" hot coffee or tea via the Ya Kun mobile application, priced at $1.80 per cup. Send the gift voucher to a caregiver, and they can then redeem their beverage at participating Ya Kun Kaya Toast outlets*.
Step-by-Step Guide To Send And Redeem A Cuppa Care
To Send A Cuppa Care
To Redeem A Cuppa Care
- The caregiver can key the code into their Ya Kun app under the 'Voucher' tab.
- They can tap on the voucher under ‘Saved Offers’ to redeem a free cup of coffee/tea.
- Saved offers can be redeemed at all participating Ya Kun Kaya Toast outlets*.
Now, you can show your love for caregivers and give a cuppa Ya Kun Kaya Toast coffee or tea to someone who would appreciate the little pick-me-up!
Terms And Conditions
- The "Give A Cuppa Care" campaign is proudly brought to you by Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) in collaboration with Ya Kun Kaya Toast.
- This promotion commences on 7 February 2022 and ends on 6 March 2022.
- Voucher redemptions are only available in-store at participating Ya Kun Kaya Toast outlets*. Redemption is not applicable to orders via food delivery platforms.
- AIC will not accept responsibility for gifts lost or damaged.
- AIC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The voucher code is valid for 1 (ONE) month from the date of purchase. The saved offer is valid for 6 (SIX) months from adding the code into the Ya Kun mobile application.
- For more queries, please write to [email protected].
*All Ya Kun Kaya Toast outlets except at all Changi Airport Terminal outlets, Takashimaya and Shell @ Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim